ISNO is an affiliate chapter of the National Association of School Nurses (NASN), the largest organization serving the specialty practice of school nursing. We are unified with NASN so that when joining ISNO one also joins NASN and is eligible for all membership benefits of both organizations.
Become a Member: Join or Renew Your Dues
As a member of your professional organization you will gain opportunities for your professional growth and leadership development as well as for networking, dialogue and collaboration to advance practice. You will contribute to the collective voice of school nurses heard in Iowa and nationally, strengthening our profession, promoting children’s health and supporting our students’ educational success.
ISNO/NASN Resources for You!
- ISNO Annual Conference (reduced rates for members)
- ISNO SchoolNurseNet Member-only Online Community
- Print and On-line subscriptions of NASN School Nurse (6 issues of this clinical journal per year)
- Print and On-line subscriptions of Journal of School Nursing (6 issues of this journal of original research articles per year
- Web sites, http://www.nasn.org and http://isno.org with continuous updates on resources including programs, publications, Position Statements, legislative alerts, webinars, podcasts and more.
- Sight for Students Vision Service Plan gift certificates (eye exams and corrective lenses)
- NASN Weekly Digest (electronic newsletter)
- NASN Online Learning Center (courses and toolkits free and low-cost for members)
- National Association of School Nurses Annual Conference (reduced rates)
- NASN’s SchoolNurseNet online professional community and Special Interest Groups
- NASN Bookstore (reduced rates for members)
- State and National Advocacy (linkages with agencies, coalitions & organizations; legislative priorities; PR toolkits)
- Lockton Affinity (“best rates” for professional liability insurance)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (auto and home insurance savings)
- Scholarships, Grants and Awards
Together We Are Stronger!
Earn e-commerce credits towards NASN purchases when you participate in NASN’s member-to-member campaign. Current members earn $10 towards dues renewal payments, conference registration, and merchandise purchases from NASN. For every individual identifying you as their “sponsor” when they become a new member of NASN, you earn credits. The number of credits you can earn is only limited to the number of new members you can “sponsor!” Learn more.